Coconut water is the perfect beverage! It’s healthy, low in calories and tastes delicious!
It’s called the Tree of Life which is so appropriate, simply because it does exactly that – it gives life! whether we are talking specifically about drinking coconut water which hydrates and regenerates lost fluids in the body in a way that other beverages cannot; or literally because the coconut tree is so versatile that it can support life. There are endless products you can derive from leaves to root to fruit to trunk!
Speaking specifically about coconut water, here are 8 science-based health benefits of coconut water according to *Healthline.com:
- It’s packed with natural vitamins, fiber and minerals;
- It has antioxidants to protect your cells form free radicals;
- It can reduce blood sugar levels;
- It may help prevent kidney stones;
- It may help reduce heart disease risks;
- It may reduce blood pressure;
- It restores hydration and replenishes electrolytes after exercise and;
- It’s fairly low in calories and carbohydrates
We would like to add 1 more to the list:
- It’s just so darn delicious and thirst-quenching!
So next time you feel the urge to drink, grab yourself some coconut water and feel the refreshing natural hydration of this wonder drink!